Our Reaching Nations Fund is a ministry fund with the National Christian Foundation (NCF), a recognized leader in receiving, managing and liquidating non-cash donations such as real estate, business interests, restricted securities and personal property. Reaching Nations and NCF handle the administrative burden of selling or managing donated assets for you and enable you to receive the full tax benefits for your gifts and avoid capital gains tax.
Donating non-cash assets – either full or partial interests – usually provides you with a greater tax deduction than if you sell the assets first and then donate the proceeds – allowing you to give more to the work of the Lord for less cost while maintaining your needed cash flow. You can give non-cash assets during your lifetime, or with proper planning, upon your death.
Together with our partnership with NCF, theres almost no limit to the creative ways in which we are able to receive and maximize your donation then impact the world with the gospel.
How can you donate non-cash assets to The Reaching Nations Fund?
Click on the links below for the type of non-cash gift you are considering donating and follow the directions on that page.
- Stocks and Mutual Fund Shares
- Real Estate: land, houses or other properties
- Life Insurance: term, whole, universal or variable
- Business Interests: ownership in closely-held businesses, limited partnerships, limited liability companies or Sub-chapter S corporations
- Personal Property: royalties, copyrights, patents, precious metals, artwork, collections
Questions: Please Contact Us, or Maureen Starr at email@example.com, or call (678) 892-1868.
Watch: The power of Asset-Based Giving