Charles and Lamar founded Reaching Nations in 1994. Since that time they have had the privilege of living and ministering in several third world countries where they have focused on the following facets of ministry.
- Leadership and worship conferences for hundreds of pastors and leaders in Russia and Africa
- Healing schools in Africa for those suffering with HIV/AIDS
- Building and establishing an orphan care center in Malawi, Africa
- Distributing tons of food and providing agricultural assistance in rural areas
- Building homes for widows
- Installing drinking wells for clean water access in remote villages
- Organizing and distributing large containers of clothing and blankets for the needy
- Translating and distributing bibles, books and teaching materials
The passion of their heart and the goal of this ministry is to invest all of who they are and what they have for eternal purposes and to labor in the spirit until the presence of God is manifested among those to whom they have been sent.